Thursday, February 11, 2010

R.I.P ALEXANDER MCQUEEN. YOU WERE AN ABSOLUTE IDOL TO THE FASHION WORLD...


Sadly we have lost one of the worlds most creative and unique designers. He is so inspirational and I have been following him since I learnt of who is was. He pushed every boundary and made people go ahhh... What a fantastic designer that we have lost so suddenly... Fashion needs more people like this not less....
Im going to make it my duty to follow in his amazing bold and creative footsteps in showing the world what fashion can be if you let it.
Leave your thoughts and comments on the amazing designer....

Love to all of his family, friends and collegues I hope you recover from this tragic news.

xxx Miss Madeline

2 comments:

  1. 'Pussycat, pussycat, where have you been?
    I've been to London to visit McQueen.
    Pussycat, pussycat, what did you there?
    I bought the collection and kissed lots of air.'

    R.I.P Mr McQueen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waht a great post Madeline,

    I am sure lots of people around the world will miss him dearly. He was unique and distinctive in his creations.

    Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

    ReplyDelete